We provide education and training services so that all may live free from sexual violence.
In order to realize our vision of being a part of a community where all people, especially those most vulnerable, may live free from sexual violence, Mosaic Georgia offers prevention education services and professional training to local colleges, youth-serving organizations and others. Our educators and speakers are specially trained and knowledgeable about sexual assault, child sexual assault and abuse, how reported incidents are handled by the system, tips to support someone who discloses an assault and Mosaic Georgia services.
EDUCATION & TRAINING FAQ
What services are offered for law enforcement and other professionals?
Mosaic Georgia’s professionals have credentials and experience to provide training and technical services to law enforcement, medical professionals, and educators on issues related to sexual assault and abuse including:
Mosaic Georgia’s credentialed team provide professional training statewide to:
- Law enforcement personnel
- District Attorney offices
- Medical and hospital professionals
- College staff and students
- School guidance counselors, social workers, educators
- Nurses seeking Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) designation
- Georgia Adolescent & Adult Sexual Assault Examiner (SAE)
- Didactic Training Certificate
- Clinical Preceptorship Certificate
- Georgia Pediatric Advanced SAE/SANE Training
Research & Information
Law enforcement and prosecutors may access data for research studies, case references, and professional links to aid in the investigation and prosecution of sex offenders.
Community Outreach and Education
Our team of professionals is available to speak to various community, neighborhood associations and civic group organizations.