We provide education and training services so that all may live free from sexual violence.
In order to realize our vision of being a part of a community where all people, especially those most vulnerable, may live free from sexual violence, Mosaic Georgia offers prevention education services and professional training to local colleges, youth-serving organizations and others. Our educators and speakers are specially trained and knowledgeable about sexual assault, child sexual assault and abuse, how reported incidents are handled by the system, tips to support someone who discloses an assault, and Mosaic Georgia services. See below for a list of education topics we have to offer for professionals and community members.
TRAINING AND EDUCATION TOPIC LIBRARY
- Mosaic Services/Victim Services & Procedures
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Adult Sexual Violence/Assault
- Impacts of Sexual Abuse and Assault
- Recognizing & Responding to Child Maltreatment
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation/Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking
- Intersections of Domestic Violence/Intimate Partner Violence and Sexual Assault
- Impacts of witnessing DV/IPV on children in the home
- Providing Culturally Competent Victim Services
- Forensic Medical Exams
- Forensic Interviewing/Advocacy
- Sexual Assault Evidence Collection Kits
- Non-Reporting Sexual Assault Exams
- Legal Services/Civil Justice Options for Survivors
- Sexual Assault Response Teams (SARTs)
- Multi-Disciplinary Teams
- Young Adult/Campus Sexual Violence
- Drug Facilitated Sexual Assault
- Issues of Consent
- Rape Culture
Interested in another topic not listed here? Contact us at email@example.com to submit a request!
We provide resources and information at campus and community events. Visit our Campus Outreach page to learn more or schedule us for an event.
Interested in something a little more specific? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a request!