40-Hour Didactic SANE Training
Thank you for your interest in the Georgia Adolescent & Adult SANE/ SAFE Training offered by Mosaic Georgia
This training is an intensive 40-Hour Didactic Program on the role of SANE/ SAFE services in Georgia. It is presented by a distinctly qualified multi-disciplinary faculty with demonstrated expertise in sexual assault victimization and the criminal justice system.
- Overview of Violence Against Women
- Dynamics of Sexual Assault
- Impact of Trauma
- Review of Anatomy
- Forensic Medical Exams
- Evidence Collection
- Case Studies
- Hands on Clinical Skills
- Sexual Assault Response Team
- Investigation of Sexual Assault Cases
- Prosecution of Sex Offenders
- Expert Witness Testimony
Our next training will be carried out in two sections. The first section will be conducted online via Zoom and the second section will be an in-person training. Earn 40 Contact Hours.
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
March and September 2022
- Virtual – Online Interactive Classroom (3 days)
- In-Person – Training Space in Gwinnett County (2 days)
Click below to be added to our interest list for the next training, You will be contacted once the dates are finalized.
Once the online application is submitted, within 24 business hours you will receive a confirmation email with 3 additional forms to complete and submit.
- Standards of Professional Practice Agreement
- Statement of Support Form
- Criminal History Background Check Consent Form
To be eligible to participate, you are also required to submit the following:
- A copy of your current state professional license (RN, PA, MD, DO)
- An enlarged copy of your driver’s license/ID
- A copy of your professional liability insurance with policy limits specified (if available)
You can submit these forms via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR fax to (770) 623-4218.
Registrants should be a licensed:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Physician Assistant (PA)
- Medical Doctor; Doctor of Osteopath (MD; DO)
If you are already a SANE and interested in further training, please click here for more information.
For any questions or concerns, please contact Maryam Jordan at email@example.com or call 770-497-9122.