Counseling Resources & Support Groups
At Mosaic Georgia, we understand the mental and emotional impact sexual assault may have on an individual. We are here to listen and can help you find a mental health counselor that specializes in your situation and suits your financial needs. We have met with and vetted every counselor in our community referral list and can help find an option that best fits your needs.
How to Request Counseling Resources:
If you would like assistance in finding a counselor in your area that can provide individual therapy, click on the button below to request that Mosaic Georgia reach out to you. Once we receive your submitted form, we will provide you with more information about local counselors in your area.
Our center provides no-cost support groups to survivors of sexual trauma.
- Adult Female Identified Survivor Group
- This support group is open to female identified survivors who are 18 years or older.
- Adolescent Female Identified Survivor Group
- This support group is open to female identified survivors who are 14-17 years old.
- ONLINE Non-Offending Caregiver Support Group
- This support group is open to parents/guardians who have been impacted by child sexual abuse.
- ESPAÑOL Grupo Para Padres y Cuidadores
- Este grupo es para padres y cuidadores de ninos que han tenido la experiencia de abuso sexual. Van aprender sobre la dinamica del abuso sexual, efectos del trauma y como apoyar adecuadamente a su hijo/a.
Our survivor support groups will meet once a week with our Counseling Coordinator throughout the course of 8-9 weeks. Both groups focus on psychoeducation, trauma recovery, and skills building. The purpose of the groups is to provide a safe and supportive place for peer connection, empowerment, and healing from the effects of trauma. It is recommended the potential group member currently be in individual counseling to support in the trauma healing process.
The Non-Offending Caregiver Support Group is a weekly online group that provides a safe place for parents/guardians who have been impacted by child sexual abuse to learn and heal together. It focuses on psychoeducation, the non-offender caregiver’s role in the recovery of the child, and their own recovery as a secondary survivor. The group is open and members can join at any time.
How to Join Our Support Groups:
If you are interested in joining one of Mosaic Georgia’s no-cost support groups, please click on the button below to fill out our Interest Form. Once we receive your submitted form, we will reach out to you with more information.