The position of SART Coordinator provides intake, coordination and delivery of direct-victim services for all persons seeking Mosaic Georgia services. The SART Coordinator is responsible for the effective communication, scheduling and delivery of direct-services for persons victimized by crimes of sexual violence and/or child sexual abuse. All SART Coordinators are trained and qualified Advocates and serve in that capacity (in addition to their SART responsibilities) as needed, or in the absence of a Volunteer Advocate.
The SART Coordinator position is a part-time hourly position during the evenings and/ or weekends that provides services by assignment to specific schedules throughout the 24-hour/ 7-day period including holidays. This position includes timely response to the Mosaic Georgia 24-hour crisis line, direct victim response and case work. The SART Coordinator will serve in compliance with Mosaic Georgia policies, practices & standards. The SART Coordinator must have an extensive knowledge of Mosaic Georgia protocols, community service provider agencies, and direct-victim services expertise.
This is a part-time non-exempt hourly position and reports directly to the SART Coordinator Supervisor and/ or Director of Advocacy and Forensic Interviews.
- Education: Prefer college work in Human Services field; preferably in psychology; social and behavioral sciences; criminal justice; or related field. Advanced education or training in crisis response, community services, military, law enforcement or related experience is a plus. Prefer direct-victim service volunteer experience in sexual assault/ domestic violence.
- Language/Communication: Fluency in English and Spanish preferred.
- Candidate must be available to work designated shift assignments including but not limited to one holiday shift per year.
- Candidate must have dependable transportation and dependable telephone service(s).
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must live within a close geographic distance to the center in Duluth, GA and be able to respond to the center within 45 minutes.
No phone calls please.
Please fill out the fields and attach a cover letter and resume to apply for the position. You will receive a confirmation email once your submission is received.