Colectivo de Totalidad de Mosaico
A PROGRAM OF MOSAIC GEORGIA
El Wholeness Collective is a trauma-informed healing and wellness program enhancing Mosaic Georgia’s mission by extending care beyond our established crisis response period. Our goal is to encourage and support long-term healing and wellness.
Who is the Collective for?
Our health and wellness activities are designed for adult and youth survivors of sexual assault, sex trafficking, domestic violence, etc. Survivors of violence, crime, or abuse are at greater risk of experiencing additional victimization over the course of their lives. Our goal is to intervene with engaging healing & wellness activities that facilitate the mind-body connection for personal growth and resilience.
What types of “healing and wellness” activities?
We offer different approaches such as:
Meditation and mindfulness classes and groups
Outdoor-based healing groups
I want to show support. How can I get involved?
Are you a facilitator who can lead trauma-informed healing and wellness activities? Or an organization whose clients could benefit? Let’s chat! Fill out this Formulario de interés de asociación. For more information or inquiries, you can reach the Wholeness Collective Coordinator, Ashia Gallo, at email@example.com.
- Únete a nuestra lista de correo – Receive updates on upcoming activities and program details!
- Propuesta de asociación – Read about our mission, program goals, and partnership opportunities.
- Program Summary/Resumen del programa – A quick snapshot of the Wholeness Collective’s mission. La mison de Colectiva de Bienestar.
- Participant Interest Form – Want to participate? Tell us more about you!
- Formulario de interés del participante – ¿Quiere participar en nuestras actividades de sanación?
- Formulario de interés de asociación – Want to facilitate or refer your clients? Tell us more about you!
- Dona a Collective! – Help us grow and provide the best services to our survivors